Free book and much more

Sign up here to get a free copy of Robert Allen’s book, Multiple Streams of Income. You will also get a free 30-minute phone consultation and be able to attend a free teleconference. I am not for sure, but my guess is that there will be valuable information in the book, phone consultation, and teleconference, but they will also likely attempt to upsell you. Unless it’s a really superb deal and you have the money to pay for it, please do not purchase something you can’t afford. :)

That said, this book looks like it has some good information in it (I’m a big fan of multiple streams of income!) so do consider getting a copy if you are looking to learn more about earning from home.

More Freebies:
Free diabetes monitor and booklet (must qualify)
Free baby samples and more baby samples
Free sample of Pamprin
Free car care guide
Free Jungle Pond products
Free o.b. Tampon sample
Free books and sample units from Great Books Foundation (Thanks, Beulah!)

And while this is not exactly a freebie, for those of you looking to earn a little money from home, you can sign up for SurveySpot and earn a little money for taking surveys. I’ve not tried this particular survey website out myself, but I’ve heard from reputable sources that it’s a good one to sign up with. (I’d love to hear from any of you who have tried it out. Did you find it worth your time?)

Comments

1. Melissa in TN says

I tried SurveySpot before and never ended up getting a paying survey. I finally opted out of their mailing list. The only survey I was offered gave a sweepstakes entry as the “prize.”

About a year ago, I signed up for Survey Spot. I no longer take these surveys because most surveys taken just earn entries into a drawing for prizes. I spent a lot of time taking these and got nothing in return. I prefer to take surveys at Lightspeed or My Survey where I’m told upfront how many points I will earn for completing each survey and know that I’m earning points towards cash or gift cards.

Thanks for the freebies! I love SurveySpot. It is not a considerable amount of extra income but I make around $6 a month on average from them. They pay by check and you have to accumulate at least $5 to request a payout.

The only downside is that you have to take several of the surveys that do not pay, but instead reward a sweepstakes entry in the beginning in order to start receiving the surveys that do pay. You also have to act quick when you get a paying survey because they go really fast. Sometimes I do not receive any paying surveys for several days.

Pretty much everyone that I have talked to either really likes Surveyspot or dislikes it completely. If you have the spare time to take the surveys then I think that it is worth it, even if it is just for a few bucks a month.

4. toni says

I’ve personally used SurveySpot and have cashed out about $150 already. I love it! And plan to use the cash for Christmas shopping this year! =)

I reviewed this book a while back – it’s fairly good, but the author does a lot of self-promotion in the book, so I imagine the in-person selling would be quite aggressive. The concepts presented in the book are definitely worth reading once, but I would say this is a book to borrow from the library, not one to buy.

If I recall correctly, there was a free book offer in the copy of Multiple Streams that my dad gave me, so I called the number and was told I’d have to pay a few dollars for shipping. I probably refused to pay, which is why this is all a hazy memory now. So your readers should probably be cautioned about shipping fees as well.

6. Elizabeth says

I signed up for Surveyspot in January and have made $250 in checks to date. I also won a $50 Amazon GC through one of their Instant Winner Games. Yes, there are a lot of sweepstake-entry surveys, but I’ve also gotten focus group invites that pay $20-40. Surveyspot also regularly distributes invites to Communispace message board communities, which provide more opportunities to earn Amazon Gift Cards. It does take time to find the paying surveys and invites, but I think it’s worth it.

7. Amy Williams says

r.e. the book
    I just checked our local library and this book is also availalbe there as well. just thought some may want to know this info

I’m signed up with SurveySpot and while I don’t often make as much money at it as other companies, I find that I get a lot more test products from them than anyone else. They are reputable though and I recommend them as an option!