Want to Make a Full-Time Income From Home?
Sign up for my Free 5-Day Course!
Just type in your name and email address below and I'll get you signed up for this 5-day course—for FREE!

Walgreens: Cheerios for $0.99/box

Cheerios are on sale at Walgreens this week for $1.99. Use the $1/1 coupons from the Cheerios Challenge to get them for $0.99/box. You can also go here and here to print out two more $1/1 coupons.

$0.99 per box of Cheerios is about the best price I’m ever able to find them, so I’ll definitely be stocking up!

Thanks, Mercedes!

1. Hannelore says

If you happen to live in the south and live near a Food City, the Cheerios are $1.99 there this week, too.

2. Ann says

We are having a 4 packs of cereal (including Cheerios) for $6 at Stop & Shop here in the East. I used $1 coupon as well as some $0.55 ones for Cinnamon Toast Crunch (which they double). We got 8 packs of cereal (went 2 days) for $3.60. Nothing beats a $0.45 pack of cereal.

3. Sally says

Another Cheerios deal: Meijer has them priced 5/$8 ($1.67 per box) through Wednesday. If you have $1.00 off coupons, your price will be $0.67 per box. Note: this is the 8.9 ounce box.

4. rachel says

That is also the case at Publix. If you have any $/$$ coupons that can be a huge saver…plus with the free loaf of bread in the Sunday paper it can be even better!

Albertson’s has Cheerios on sale through today for $1.50/box. All kinds! Can’t beat that deal (especially with the coupons), either!

Same thing with Fiber One.
    Fiber One cereal is $1.99/box.
    In the pharmacy area at Walgreens, pick up a Diabetes and You magazine (free) and inside is a $1/off coupon for Fiber One.
    Making it just .99!

7. Jodi W says

Today I picked up 4 boxes of Cocoa Puffs Combos at Stop and Shop for FREE! I had 2 -.75 coupons from the paper, and 2 Internet coupons for Cocoa Puffs which all doubled! Those are going to charity, along with 4 boxes of Cheerios that I got for .50 each also using the 4/$6 deal with coupons. Somehow I missed the Fiber One deal at Walgreens. I wonder if their coupon in the newsletter can be stacked with a manufacturer’s coupon? I will check! Thanks for posting, Jody!

8. Trevor says

Any way to print those last two coupons on a Mac? It looks like the site is requiring Windows-only software to print the coupons.

Wednesday the new ad comes out for Kroger, and cheerios are on sale for $2. Load a .55/1 coupon to your card, and bring a $1/1 coupon from the cheerios sign up. .45 cents a box. sweet!

10. Cynthia says

For those closer to a Long’s Drugs than Walgreens – Cheerios are 2/$5. Stack the $1/1 LQ from the Back-to-School coupon book (I found mine in the front by this week’s fliers) with the $1/1 Cheerio challenge IPs for .50/box!

Note: Keep in mind that the Longs coupon only takes off $1 per box, so clip as many as you have boxes!

(P.S. You can also get Bic Wite-out free by stacking the .50/1 LQ from that coupon book with the Bic .50/1 Wite-out IP from their website or buy two Wite-outs and use the Bic $1/2 IP with two LQs.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy