Want to Make a Full-Time Income From Home?
Sign up for my Free 5-Day Course!
Just type in your name and email address below and I'll get you signed up for this 5-day course—for FREE!

IKEA: Free breakfast August 30-September 1, 2008

If you have an IKEA store nearby, they are offering free breakfast until 10:30 a.m. August 30-September 1, 2008. Limit one per customer. Not all stores are participating; see here (bottom of page, fine print) for the list of those excluded. And as always, call your store ahead of time to verify that they are participating.

It appears that the breakfast must be fairly small since it is valued under $2, but free is free. And, who knows? Maybe their two dollars goes farther than some of ours. :)

This would be worth checking out if you live near an IKEA, I’ve not sampled their breakfast menu, but their lunch menu is very good & affordable. When I went the last time, it was myself & a good friend, we both had beverages, a lunch, and dessert (slice of cake each… very yummy BTW) and spent about $10 – so $2 for breakfast isn’t that far fetched!

2. Becky says

It’s not a huge breakfast, but it’s not bad either. It’s enough to tide you over…and the coffee is pretty yummy!

They also offer (free) bibs to put on you littles, and have kids plates and kids silverware for them to use. Lots of high chairs too-it’s very family friendly.

3. Kelli says

Their 99 cent breakfast is still pretty good… I think their 1.99 breakfast adds either French toast or pancakes to the mix, but you could always get the free breakfast & then get back in line for just the pancakes by themselves (if you felt you needed more). You’ll still have a cheap breakfast.

I wonder if they’d allow a glass of their lingonberry juice instead of the coffee?

4. jenni williams says

my family LOVES IKEA! there are great deals on meals and ours has a childrens dinning area. I just got a flyer saying they have increased the childrens menu and it now has lots of choices. Not to mention freeeeee child care when you shop!

5. Anna in IL says

Jenni Williams – I forgot about the free child care, and guess whose kid is ***finally*** potty-trained! It might be worth going to IKEA just for that! 😛

6. Heather says

I used to live five minutes from an IKEA and I miss it. :( I need a $40 coffee table really bad right now. :) Oh, and the food is really good, too.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy