Sears: Free $5 gift card from AdPerk

Searsgiftcard11

If you watch some commercials on AdPerk right now, you can earn a free $5 Sears gift card. This offer has reached its limit and is no longer available.

I’ve heard rumors that Sears has quite a few great deals on children’s clothing right now–some for less than $2 each at some stores. If that’s the case at your store, you might really be able to maximize on this free $5 gift card!

AdPerk also has a free subscription to Parenting available if you watch a few more commercials. Go here for more information on that.

By the way, I have personally tried this service out and earned a free magazine subscription which I have been receiving. It is very simple to do and worth a little bit of time and effort if you’ll use the magazine subscription or gift card you earn.

Comments

Thank you Crystal for posting this great deal. Usually our Sears will clearence summer clothes to $.95 at the end of the season. So I will take my gift card and start buying summer clothes for next year!!!!!! Thanks again for posting this wonderful deal!!! Also Thank you for your inspiration. Because of you I am starting my own blog. I am looking forward to trying my hand at blogging:) Thanks again Crystal

2. Tammy says

I was trying to watch the videos and the site crashed!I hope this is a temporary problem.

I can’t get the AdPerks website to come up. Speaking of Sears, has anyone else got their Shell gift card from buying Dockers last month? You were supposed to receive them within 6 weeks. It’s been almost 7, and I haven’t seen mine.

4. Tammy says

I was trying to watch the videos and their site crashed.I hope this was a temporary problem.

I had problems using Firefox, but I switched to Internet Explorer and had no problems. You may want to try Internet Explorer. Good luck!

6. Amy says

We’re sorry but Sears (powered by AdPerk) is no longer available. The offer was based on limited inventory and generated a high volume of interest in a short period of time.

We appreciate your interest and hope to partner with Sears on similar offers in the future. If you’d like to be added to our list to receive updates on subsequent Sears (powered by AdPerk) offers, please email sears@adperk.com. Feel free to include a testimonial on your experience with AdPerk so we can share your thoughts with our advertising partners.

7. jenni williams says

it was just told the offer is no longer available due to a large volume response..

8. Tammy says

I was booted off a couple times and actually was able to complete the survey.I even went to the Adperk site and it said that I should be receiving a gift card.Time will tell!