Office Depot school sales: 1 cent deals this week!

Officedepot

On the heels of Staples’ penny deals last week comes some great 1-cent deals from Office Depot for this week:

Office Depot Value™ Red Eraser Caps 12-PK – $0.01 each (normally $0.99!), limit 5 per customer
Office Depot® Brand Semicircular 6" Protractor – $0.01 each (normally $1.99!), limit 5 per customer
Office Depot® Brand 2 Pocket Paper Folder – $0.01 each (normally $0.29 each), limit 20 per customer
Office Depot® Brand Acrylic Ruler – $0.01 each (normally $0.59 each), limit 5 per customer

Also, there is a rebate for a 6-pack TOPS colored junior writing pads – on sale for $7.49, free after mail-in rebate.

All deals are good through Saturday, July 19, 2008; however, the ad says that quantities may be limited so I’d recommend shopping sooner rather than later if you want to stock up on these school supplies.

Thanks for the heads up on these deals, Laura!

Comments

1. Rochelle Wilkerson says

Do you think Walmart would price match this price?

I haven’t seen the add personally so I thought it may have particular wording on it that Walmart wouldn’t price match.

Thanks for answering!

Rochelle

This is a great deal. I wanted to also invite you and your readers to join in my Snowflake Challenge. For anyone who is trying to pay off debt. I am giving away a free copy of David Bach’s Start Late, Finish Rich to one lucky winner!!

I hope it is okay to post here. Since this is a freebie in a way!

Oh, link to post by clicking my name.

I stopped by Office Depot on my lunch hour. The only thing my store (Miamisburg, OH) had left was folders. They were beat up and worn looking…poor quality. They probably only had about 20 boxes of them left.

4. Kristy says

I am not sure about them, but Walmart did match K-Marts add on Bic pens, 3 @ $1 including the colored ones that K-Mart did not have in. I don’t usually indulge my daughters love of the colors, but for that price, she will be writing in purple, pink and other colors all year long!

The Office Depot I visited this morning was totally wiped out. Do they usually get additional shipments in on their sale items throughout the week? They were too busy for me to ask them today.

We went out at lunch and got these (thankfully everything was fully stocked!) to put on our donation box for Backpacks of Hope!!

7. TIFFANY says

If you are a teacher you can get more, usually 25, of each item. I know staples allows 25 and I’d bet that office depot would too.

8. Trinity says

I really got lucky at my local store. Apparently, they have them all over the store and they are really hard to find them. I had a wonderful lady help me round up pretty much all the specials and even told me of the things that will probably go on sale next week and the weeks to come. She told me to come back and she would hook me up with the deals.

This is what I got:

School scissors that is anti-bacterial
    $1.99
    when you buy the scissors you get the ruller for free regularly $1.99
    5 protractors=$.5
    5 rulers=$.5
    20 folders=$.20
    5 packs of 12 eraser caps=$.5
    6 pack of lined paper pads=$7.49 will be free after mail-in rebate
    so my total after rebate= $2.27

Total saved $35.50

Will let you know of my treasures next week