Grocery University Huge Sale! Grocery University Huge Sale! Current Price $8.97
Time Left at This Price!
Buy Grocery University »

Babies R Us: $15 gift card when you buy 2 boxes of Pampers

B000fgxzz601_sclzzzzzzz_

On Friday, August 1, 2008, Babies R Us is offering a free $15 gift card with every purchase of two boxes (92-count or more) diapers at their store.

I received $4/1 coupons for these boxes of diapers in the mail recently (perhaps because I signed up for the GIfts to Grow program?), so if you have any of those, combined with the $15 gift card deal, this could be a pretty sweet diaper deal.

Thanks, Tatiana!

Comments

1. Rachel says

Does Babies-R-us take regular manufacturer’s coupons? I, at least, have a few of those.

2. stephanie says

I went on the BR’US website and a box of size 3, 160 ct. cruisers was $37.99.

Our in Lexington, KY does take Manf. coupons in addition to the store coupons/deal.  Size 4 160ct. (or there about) usually runs around $35-37 dollars.

4. Shannan says

Is it just me but the price at BRU is to costly! I am just learning how to use this system but I thought my BRU gave you a card for future use. I can get a case of cruisers at Wal-Mart for 19.97-21.97. That’s quite a savings! Am I doing something wrong?

5. Charlene says

You might also check your Target because these boxes were on 15% clearance at my store for 19.99. They might be reduced even lower at yours and the $5 Target coupon expires today.

6. Tina says

I just came back from my local BRU in PA and it was a $5.oo giftcard, not $15.00. They are priced at 37.99 in my store.

7. Felice says

Tina, do you think it was only $5 today because the special is for Friday only on te ad?