All You (August 29, 2008 edition): More great coupons!

072008cover175

The latest issue of All You (August 29, 2008 edition) has more great coupons in it, as usual.

Page 159 has five free product coupons for Nabisco Wheat Thins, 16 oz. Kraft dressing, Oscar Meyer Hot Dogs, Crystal Light, and 12 oz. Kraft Singles cheese.  To get each product, you have to "buy any THREE (3) KRAFT, NABISCO, or OSCAR MEYER product (excluding single serve)"

Remember the Planter’s $3/1 coupons? This is the same sort of deal. So you could buy three Kool-Aid packets (like we all need more of those!) for $0.10 each at Wal-Mart and get a completely free product.

You will also want to be on the lookout for other store promotions which would jive well with this coupon and net you more almost-free product. Let us know if you come up with any super deal using these coupons!

Thanks, Debbie!

Comments

1. Lisa says

They also have those buy 3 Kraft get free hot dogs coupons at Jewel Osco on a tear pad. Great thing about them is you can buy 3 Koolaid packets for the deal!!!!!!!!!!

2. Heather says

I usually buy AY at Wal-Mart and I’m pretty sure that’s the only place to get it. I actually just subscribed since it always has such good coupons-it’s like getting a great magazine for free! This month’s coupons are so good, you might want to think about picking up a few of them!

We’re not kool-aid fans, so I buy Jello to use these coupons. I’m not sure on the Walmart price, but they go on sale for $0.50 at my grocery store every few weeks.

4. Charlene says

I have tons of these from my grocery store- they are expiring soon though so I am happy to get more. I have an outrageously overpriced supermarket so most people can likely get better deals but here are some things I have purchased: Kool Aid .25 here!, Oscar Meyer hotdogs when they are 10/10, Oscar Meyer bacon- with $1/1 q’s from magazines, cheese when it was 2/3, also if you have South Beach drink q’s those are apparently free after q at Walmart, Mac n Chz or Cool Whip.

5. Dawn says

My sons School Fundraiser always sells subscriptions to this and other magazines for $10 a year. It is definately worth subscribing, then the magazine comes right to your home & your helping out the school too!

6. Jill says

I have the Aug. issue and it only goes up to page 152 (at least my copy)!

****************
    Money Saving Mom here: It’s the August 31 issue. I think the one pictured is the July 31 issue, but I couldn’t find a picture of the issue that just came out.

Did anyone else not get the Kraft coupons in this mag?? My issue (subscription, not from WM) does not go up to page 159!

****************

8. Sandi says

I sure wish our Kool-Aid was only $.10 at Wal-Mart… I paid $.20 a packet! Still a great deal, but I could have saved an extra $2.00! =)

I have been so impressed with the talk about AY, and after viewing my neighbor’s copy, have ordered my own subscription. I think the coupons in the most recent issue almost pay for the subscription!

10. Heather says

Walmart has a rollback on Kraft Mac & Cheese to 50 cents a box. I really really love this stuff (sadly) and buy it often and that is the best price I’ve seen in a really long time! Plus, there was a special Bi-Lo coupon insert in a recent weekday newspaper with a manu coupon for $1 off 5 boxes of Kraft Mac & Cheese. So I got 6 for $2 as well as 2 jars of Planters free + another 40 cents off for each!

11. Tim Owens says

For what it’s worth our issue (Farmville, VA) was the August 29th issue, not the 31st. I had to double-check the page # to make sure I had it right, but it was. Not sure if it would be different for others.

12. Rebecca Criddle says

You can get a free two month subscription of All You magazine if you go to their web site. I chose to be “billed later” so I can cancel when the bill comes. If I do choose to continue getting the magazine, there are cheaper places to get the subscription than on their home page.

13. Nancy G. says

Has anybody found a subscription to this for under $10? If so, can you post it? I was hoping for $6 but I may be just dreaming! Post if you know!
    Thanks!

14. Jodi W says

You can also make scented watercolor paint (scratch and sniff when dry) by adding a bit of water to the Kool Aid.

*phew* and here I thought that I just didn’t know how to page through a magazine…Can’t wait to get the latest issue! Has anyone gotten theirs yet, or have you seen it at Walmart yet? I’d buy an extra copy just for the Kraft products – Go blue box Mac and Cheese!

16. Lea Ann says

I just bought 4 of them at Walmart this morning. it is issue August 29. It is purple with photo of 2 plaid boxes and purple daisies on front. By the way, there is no way the barcode can know if you purchased the “3 other products” or not. It is a SKU for the product only. I know this because I accidentally used one of the Planter’s peanuts coupons at CVS when they were 2.99 a couple weeks ago, and didn’t realize I didn’t buy the other 3 items until the next day. Whoops.

17. Nancy says

Just chiming in to say that koolaid is 20 cents here in the Dallas area as well! No matter…..I will spend $3 to get those 5 products that easily are $18 total value! :)

I can’t wait to get my issue! My Walmart won’t have it out till tomorrow and I never get my subscriber issue till that same day! Usually I get my magazines way ahead of when they’re in the store. Does anyone else have this problem with All You?

19. Missy says

Visine is on sale this week for $3.99 at Walgreen’s.I used the $3.00 off coupon (on page 57 of the August 29, 2008 issue of All You) and got Visine for $.99!! This was my first issue of All You and it is great! I’m definitely going to subscribe.

20. Glenda says

I bought three copies of the latest All You at my Walmart yesterday. They are only $1.77.

The coupons are GREAT this month.

I have been shopping at Kroger and doing the Mega Ten Deal. There are coupons for Ore Ida products, Tyson Chicken and TGI Friday’s snacks which work great with the Kroger deal.

I was also happy to see the Kraft coupons!

Glenda

21. Kristin says

Right now my Walmart has Kraft Mac and Cheese for $.50. I would rather do that than $.20 Kool aid we don’t use. Do you have to buy three items for each free item? It doesn’t say coupons can’t be combined. Anybody?

Meijer has a sale on Kraft mac n cheese this week – buy three, get three free. This would work wonderfully for these coupons, especially since we practically have Kool-Aid coming out our ears since using the Planters coupons! :-)

23. CJ says

I have a subscription and received the Sept issue the other day. Lots of good coups but no free Kraft products like last month.

24. Rochelle Wilkerson says

Andrea,

You should fight the Walmart decision. Kool Aid is a kraft product. it says so right on the tiny writing by the ingredients. Also, it’s not a single serve product. Look at the serving size on the nutritional information. If walmart doesn’t let you, go somewhere else. The coupon is good anywhere!

25. Christine says

Other Kraft items you can use this on – anything South Beach, so the Pizza’s (which are free after q), the drink mix (also free after q). Capri Sun is also a Kraft product, so if you need these for lunches anyway, you can use them to trigger your free product as well. There are some peelie coupons for the Capri Sun 100% juice drink out there when you buy the 5 packs of Mac & Cheese. (I found mine at Safeway.)

26. Marianne says

The fundraiser for my daughter’s school is selling ALL YOU for better prices than I have seen anywhere:

8 issues $10
    24 issues $20
    37 issues $30

Plus the 24 issue subscription comes with a “free gift” recipe box. I don’t need a recipe box that says “All You” on it, plus the 37 issues come out to a mere 81 cents per magazine!

Email me if you’d like the website.