Walgreens: Make $4 on Theragran-M vitamins

From Lisa:

Walgreen’s
has a great opportunity for you to make a little money this month.
Theragran-M vitamins are on sale this month for 4.99! Also, Walgreen’s
is making this free with their Free After Rebate program for the month
of June.

Here is the best part, Walgreen’s pharmacy has
available a tri-fold flier full of coupons that are valid until December
2008. In this flier is a coupon good for $4.00/1
Theragran-M vitamins. When you use this coupon and then submit your
monthly rebates you will make $4.00 on the deal.

Also, Braundi wrote:

Here is a link to a $2 off coupon for Unifiber.  There is a $5 rebate in the EasySaver catalog.  This will make it $7 off.  If Unifiber goes on sale, it could be less than $6.99 after coupon and rebate.

See all deals at Walgreens this week here.

Comments

1. Ed says

Did anyone else receive a $5 off when you spend $20 coupon for Friday 6/13? If so, how do you plan to use it.

2. Julie G. says

If you go to Walgreens today, you can use the $5/$20, buy 3 of anything from rebate number 13 (most priced at $4.99). Then you would have to have a $5.03 filler (use one with a rebate)! You will then get $10 rebate (and whatever else you buy if rebate), and with the use of the $5 coupon, your OOP expense would be $5 or less!

3. Melanie says

I have the Theragran-M coupon from that Walgreen’s booklet, and it reads save $4 off our regular price of $8.99. I’m not sure it will work. Has anyone tried it? It would be a great moneymaker.

4. Sandra says

I thought I saw a post earlier about how to make the $5/$20 coupon most effective today. Now I can’t seem to find the post. Any clue?

I asked three people at Walgreens and nobody knew anything about that coupon booklet. Does anyone know if it has a name… or any other details?

Julie,

I used the coupon on the 4.99 sale price Theragran M without any problem.
    The front of the tri-fold phamplet says

$50.00
    in Great Savings
    A
    gift from
    Walgreens.

I did get the coupon from the lady at the pharmacy section, BUT I could not use it since it was on sale. They said if it was regularly priced, I could have used the coupon. So, now I’m debating whether I should have even bought it. I still have several weeks to buy it at regular price and make the $4 so might return it and re-buy when it’s not on sale.

I am a Walgreen’s addict. They need a 12-step program for people like me! My local Walgreen’s knows me as “the coupon lady” since I always have my notebook of coupons laid out on my cart while I am shopping.

Found some Mens Remington Beard Groomers marked down to $7.50 from $29.99 on the clearance aisle the other day – just in time for Father’s Day!’

Thanks for all your great tips, Chrystal, I check your blog every day!

Suzanne