Walgreens: Deals for the week of June 27-July 5, 2008 (With New July Rebate Deals!)

Here are the best deals I see this week (let me know if you see any mistakes):

WEEKLY DEALS

Deerfield Farms Shredded Cheese – $1.50/bag (I’m not sure if this is 6 oz. or 8 oz.–if it’s 8 oz., this is a pretty good deal.)

Buy 2 Cleaning Products at $2.50 Each, Get $2 Mail-In Rebate (Mix and Match, Limit 3)

*Deal*
Buy 2 Oust Air Sanitizer Spray or Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner
Use 2 $1/1 coupons from 05/11 insert
Spend $3 out of pocket
Get $2 EasySaver rebate
$0.50 each after rebate and coupons

REGISTER REWARD DEALS

Buy 3 of Select Baby Products, Get $5 Register Rewards

*DEAL*
Buy 3 Jumbo Packages of Comfort Stretch Diapers or Training Pants at $5.99 each
Use $5/2 coupon from July EasySaver booklet
Spend $12.97 out of pocket (it is possible that the above coupon might take off $2.50 per pack of diapers instead of $5 so your out of pocket total would be less)
Get $5 Register Reward
$7.97 for 3 packages of diapers after Register Reward! (or possibly only $5.47 if the coupon takes off $2.50 per package of diapers!)

Desitin is also part of the above deal. It is on sale for $5.99 and there is a $1/1 manufacturer’s coupon here plus a $1/1 coupon in the July EasySaver booklet.

Buy 2 Post Cereals at $2.50 Each, Get $2 Register Rewards

*DEAL*
Buy 2 Post Honey Bunches of Oats
Use 2 $2/1 coupons here, here, here, here
(if you got the free coupon from the recent insert deal where you could
send in the other cereal brand coupons and get a free box, use that one
instead!)
Spend $1 out of pocket
Get $2 Register Rewards back!
Free plus $1 overage after coupons and Register Rewards!

JULY MONTHLY REBATE DEALS

Buy 1 Nature Made Rx Essentials at $9.99, Get $9.99 rebate
Use $1/1 coupon from 04/20 or 06/01 insert*

Free plus overage after coupon and rebate!

*From Bethany:

If
you’re a Nature Made member and have points banked, request your own $5
or $7 coupon from their website.

Buy 1 TheraBreath Starter Kit at $10.99, Get $10.99 Rebate
Free after rebate

Buy 1 Hebert’s Fully Loaded Chocolate Bars (2.75 oz.) at $0.99, Get $0.99 Rebate
Free after rebate

New to shopping at Walgreens? Start here.

What deals did you see this week? What are you buying this week?

Comments

1. Melissa says

I’m kind of new to this, but I noticed that in the July EasySaver catalog, the coupons are all manufacturer coupons, which is different than the June catalog. Does this mean they can’t be stacked?

2. Johnny says

EasySaver catalog has a number of rebates that result in good deals when combined with new circular. Oust for $2.50 minus $1 q from insert minus $1 rebate = $.50. Scrubbing bubbles and Shout for 2/$5, minus $1 q for Scrubbing Bubbles, minus $.75 q from insert, minus $2 rebate = $1.25.
    Spray n Wash for $2.50 minus $.75 q from http://www.spraynwash.com, minus $2 rebate = $.25 overage.

There’s reportedly another coupon for the diapers in the trifold brochure at the pharmacy counter. It goes along with the new prescription savings plan, but you don’t have to get the plan to get the coupons. It stacks with the IVC and sale to make the diapers free after RR this week. I think your OOP is 4.77 if I remember right.

4. tanya says

Just wanted to let you all know i did the diaper transaction this morning and it did take $2.50 off each package.

5. JULIE says

THERE WAS ALSO A $.50 COUPON IN LAST WEEK’S NEWSPAPER INSERT FOR THE DEERFIELD FARMS CHEESE.

6. Kate says

In addition to the EasySaver savings on the diapers, you can also ask for a savings pamphlet in the Pharmacy, and there’s a coupon that takes off another $2 per pack of diapers. I paid $10.72 for six packs of diapers today and got $10 in RRs! Love it!

The Revlon Perfect 10 hair color ( I think Revlon..don’t have it in front of me) is 2/$13 after July rebate. There was a $5/1 coupon in this week’s inserts. Get 2 for $3!

I’m a bit disappointed with the Walgreens and CVS sales this week.

There are some good deals which are mentioned above, but for what we purchse … not so much.

Next week’s ads will be much better, I’m sure. After a holiday, it usually is.

9. Lisa says

I don’t know if these are still out there but I have some $1/1 windex coupons from windex.com printed. That will make them $0.50 each too!

10. Sarah says

So, I tried to do the diaper deal today at Walgreens. The computer/register would not accept both coupons (Easysaver and the pharmacy coupon). The lady even tried to input $2.00 off coupon (from the pharmacy) and it would not work. Those of you that did this deal, how did it work for you? Did you use the $2.00 off coupon first? Then the $5 of of 2?

11. Cynthia Gilbert says

I haven’t used it yet myself (but will this week!) but you can get another $1 rebate on the Nature Made with the Caregivers Marketplace rebates. You have to save up at least 5 items to submit. I plan on using doing the WAG diaper deal four times and use each $5 RR on a pack on Huggies Swimmers with a $1/1. I’ll submit the four packs of Swimmers with the Nature Made July FAR and the Swimmers will be free after the Caregivers rebate!

12. Amy says

I know this doesn’t go here, but I couldn’t figure out another way to contact you. On your other blog Biblical Womanhood, which I also LOVE, right now every link I click takes me to a search page! AAAHHHH!!! Just wanted to make sure you knew.

13. Karen says

Would it be a problem if the Walgreen’s ad for Post cereal reads “Honey Bunches of Oats”, but that the printable $2/1 coupons are for “Honey Bunches of Oats + Chocolate Clusters”?

14. Blaire says

I did this diaper deal 3 times last night!
    So fun!

Another good deal at Walgreens:
    Pond’s facial line is 25% off.
    There is a $1.50 coupon from the paper. Also, there is a special promo for a free movie ticket for “Mamma Mia!” (or any other Universal movie you want to see). Buy 1 product with the special peelie on the box and go online to print your free movie ticket (up to $12.00). It’s good through 10/31/08 and at both of the theaters in our town. I bought the clean sweep wet cleansing towelettes for $4.34 (after 25% off). I had 1 coupon, so the 2nd item was $2.84. SO I got 2 products for $7.18, and then got 2 free movie tickets! Date night! And you could use your $5 diaper catalinas when you pay for it. You can buy them in the same receipt since it is not a rebate. Oh, and you can do 3 per household address. I may go back and do another one. We go to the movies a lot! And I always think of these cleansing wipes as a luxury, instead of using regular face wash. :)

On the Mix ‘N Match cleaners deal, you can also Purchase 1 Spray N Wash and 1 Woolite and then use either:

– Spray N Wash, $.75 MC off found in 6/1 SS or
    – Spray N Wash, $.75 off found at airwick.com

Then there is a 4.00 Easy Saver Rebate #30 (this rebate is specific to 1 Woolite & 1 Spray N Wash)
    Total: $.25 for 2

16. Kim says

Just got home from Walgreens and I got 2 sticks of SURE deo for FREE! The deo is on sale for 2.99 and in this Sunday’s paper (I live in Albany, GA) there was a BOGO coupon for SURE and then in the July Easysaver they had a $1.50 coupon so I picked up two of the easersavers and got 2 SURE deo’s for FREE!!

17. Amanda says

Walgreen’s is now (starting in July) taking our Easy Saver rebate information online at walgreens.com!! Woo Hoo!! I haven’t done it yet so I’m not entirely clear on the process or ease of use, but it will save a stamp :)

18. Hannelore says

To the previous post, the Deerfield cheese is 8 ounces-nice! Also, I bought some pledge and found some that was stuffed further back on the shelf that included a “free pledge duster”. So, if you’re planning to do the scjohnson deal-look for it. Oh darn, I guess I’ll have to ACTUALLY dust now-haha. (I’ve been doing virtual dusting-which is not too effective).

19. Hannelore says

The manager at one of the two Walgreens close to my house (in Knoxville, TN) told me they were ceasing the register rewards. She said some people would come in and buy every item in a catergory, not leaving anything for the other customers. I was very surprised to hear her say they were discontinuing it. She did not say when. I am planning to call the other Walgreens as well as maybe sending an email to see if this is true and if so if it is limited to this particular store. Has anyone else heard of anything like this happening? I do not want to cause widespread hysteria because it is probably just my particular store. Crystal do you know anything about this or anyone else, too?

20. Hannelore says

Crystal-to update you on my previous note about Walgreens possibly discontinuing reg. rewards-I called another Walgreens and this manager said this is NOT TRUE. (Why the other lady told me this, I do not know). She reassured me that they had just spent thousands of dollars on computers (which generate the rr) and she asked me to call the general store manager at the other location to let him know what the shift manager said. I will do this. Hopefully, this will be the end of that.

21. Hannelore says

I wrote earlier about the free pladge duster that was shrink wrapped to the pledge-well I was opening it to check it out just now and out falls a coupon for “$2 off Pledge multi surface duster refill pack” (don’t know how much they cost, but it says they work with the any pledge duster wand (which apparently includes the freebie wand I just received). I love it when things like this happen!