Reader Tips: Aldi, EcoBunga!, All You, more!

Aldi Now Stocking Organic Milk – From Saralyn:

Has anyone else noticed that Aldi is
now carrying organic milk? I saw it yesterday. It’s $2.99 a half
gallon. That’s still more expensive than a whole gallon of regular milk
at their store but less than the price of organic at other stores.
According to their website they’re stocking other organic items in their Australia stores.  Maybe we’ll be next.  Organic Aldi; who knew?

EcoBunga!: A Directory of Eco-Friendly Deals – From Karen:

Given your audience of thrifty moms, I thought you might like to learn about “Ecobunga!” (http://www.ecobunga.com), a brand new directory that lists hundreds of eco-friendly giveaways and deals – everything from sweepstakes for hybrid cars to coupons for organic foods.

In fact, just this week our featured deals include coupons for Organic Valley dairy products, savings on ZenSoy beverages, a sweepstakes for a Prius, and a cool contest from Whirlpool for moms with green business ideas (the winner gets $7000 in cash – not too shabby!).

My business partner Jen and I were inspired to create Ecobunga! when we learned that the 2007 GfK Roper Green Gauge Study cited cost as the top reason shoppers were reluctant to go green.  Well, we figured if price is holding folks up, let’s find them a deal!

All You: Subscription Deal – From Joanne:

You can get a two-year subscription to All You magazine at www.QSP.com. That’s the best deal I’ve seen out there for this magazine filled with such great coupons!

Alphabetical Listing of Current Coupons – From Kristin:

I found this on slickdeals and it has been very helpful to me. It’s an alphabetical list of all non expired insert coupons and which insert to find them in.

Dollar General: New Rebate Program – From Lori:

Are you aware that Dollar General has now begun a rebate
program like Walgreens’s?  I noticed their flier in the Sunday paper
included rebates for products like Aquafresh, Bic shavers, Lysol,
Nabisco snacks, General Mills cereals, Kleenex, and lots of others.
None of the items are free after rebate, but I thought it might be an
option for people who don’t have a Walgreens or CVS nearby.

Comments

Maybe I’m missing something but the ‘All You’ magazine subscription seems to be with some sort of fundraiser that you either need to sign up for or know someone that is doing the selling.

I’m probably missing something obvious, but I don’t see how to find the All You magazine on that site unless you have an organization to support. Help?

3. Diane says

Once you click the “shop now” button and it takes you to the screen asking for the school ID you can click the “click here to find your school…” button.

If you don’t have any children in school or other friends children you can think of to support you can always use the number 425005406 for my nephew’s school. :)

Or even better. If Crystal could post a school or group # any of us might choose to support on her behalf that would be a great testament to all the hard work she does.

4. Jamie says

You can search for any school you want to get the 40% back. We homeschool, so we don’t have a preference, but I just chose the local school that was listed. You get an inexpensive subscription and they get 40%. It’s a pretty good deal.

5. Jessica says

Thank you so much for the info about http://www.QSP.com! I just purchased my 2-year subscription to All You magazine and am looking forward to receiving my first issue. And I was able to support my little brother’s Lutheran school. They can always use any financial help they can get.

6. Kayla says

Thanks for the magazine information. I ordered a few that I have been waanting and helped and area school at the same time.

7. Beckie says

I am not getting the free ALL YOU deal either. It looks like it is $20 for 2 years. What am I missing?

***************
    Money Saving Mom here:

It’s not free, it’s $20 for two years [I think you’ve gotten too used to me only posting free deals here! :)] That would usually seem quite high, but for this coupon-laden magazine that is usually $1.77-$2/issue at Wal-Mart, that’s a great deal.

8. Melissa B. says

I am always on the lookout for soymilk deals. Here is what I have found for our local area (Lafayette, Indiana): I have purchased the soy milk at our Aldi for $2.79 a half gallon. But our Kroger has had their Organic Soy Milk regular priced for $2.59 a half gallon. Walmart’s Soy Milk is currently $2.99. And personally, I think the Kroger brand tastes very similar to Silk.

9. Kathryn says

I found organic milk at target for $2.74/half gallon! I was shocked! Even Wal-Mart and Sam’s don’t carry it that cheap! (I’m in CT though!)

10. Kathryn says

I don’t need any new magazines so I would only be interested in All You for the coupons–is it really that coupon loaded? Is it always the same brands or is there a variety each month?

Thanks!